15 Common Clues Your Account is in Trouble
Common clues that your account is in trouble:
1. Your phone calls go unreturned.
2. You do not get a timely response to your requests.
3. You don’t have a specific project underway.
4. Mindshare is decreasing.
5. The customer adds competing product lines.
6. Complaints increase, and customer satisfaction is decreasing.
7. The customer is not receiving measurable benefits.
8. The customer is relying less and less on your resources.
9. The customer is not taking advantage of training or other activities offered.
10. Contact with customers exceeds the minimal time limits you set between contacts.
11. You don’t know about new decision makers or organizational changes.
12. Your access to decision makers decreases.
13. The customer asks for more and more types of services, adjustments or product/service modifications you cannot offer.
14. A slight but steady decrease in the amount and type of business you are doing with the customer
15. Customer contacts are asking competitor comparison type questions.
These are only the most frequent of all that you could get. Make your own list, set up an early detection system, and develop strategies to prevent the most popular ones you and your colleagues experience.
Bestselling Books by Robert "Bob" DeGroot
Dr. Robert “Bob” DeGroot, M.Ed.,
Author of 22 Best Selling eBooks
Sales Training International
https://www.saleshelp.com for more information
© 2020 Robert P DeGroot